INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA (GDPR):
a). The Administrator of Personal Data (Administrator) is advocate Adam Baworowski, company’s name „Kancelaria Adwokacka Adam Eugeniusz Baworowski”, ul. Marconich 1/10, 02-954 Warszawa, NIP: 521-262- 93-95, tel. 509164300, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
b). Personal data is processed for the purpose of performing an agreement to conduct advocacy activities on the basis of the Polish act on the bar/legal profession;
c). Personal data is processed on the basis of art. 6 paragraph 1b of the GDPR – contract, art. 6 paragraph 1f of the GDPR – legitimate interest of the Administrator – maintaining contact, art. 9 paragraph 2f – to establish, pursue and defend claims; Personal data about convictions referred to in art. 10 of the GDPR is processed under the supervision of the public authority, which in this case is exercised by the District Bar Council in Warsaw.
d). The data are provided voluntarily;
e). The recipients of personal data may be entities hosting e-mails, accountants, parties to proceedings, offices, prosecutors, offices, courts, notaries, bailiffs;
f). Data is processed until the end of the period of limitation of claims;
h). You have the right to demand access, rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to the processing, as well as the right to data transfer, if permitted by law. Requests for the processing of personal data must be made to our e-mail address: email@example.com;
i). You have the right to complain to the supervisory authority;
j). You are informed of the risks of confidentiality by electronic means of communication.
What are cookies?
“Cookies” are single text files, sent by the websites you visit and stored on your device. The information contained in cookies can only be read by the website that created them or the user of the device. The website cannot access other files on your computer.
USZYŃSCY Dental Clinic website uses two types of cookies:
– session cookies, that remain on your device until you leave the website or close your web browser;
– persistent cookies, that remain on the user’s device for the time specified in the file parameters or until they are manually deleted by the user.
How to disable cookies?
– Select the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
– Select “Settings”.
– Select “Show advanced settings” at the bottom of the screen.
– Under “Privacy”, select the “Content Settings” button.
– Under “Cookies” change the cookie settings to “Block attempts to place site data on your computer”.
Internet Explorer 8 and 9:
– In the browser window, select the “Tools” button and then select “Internet Options”.
– Select the “Privacy” tab, then in “Settings” move the slider to the highest position to block all cookies and select “OK”.
– Select the “Firefox” and “Options” button at the top of the browser window.
– Then select the “Privacy” tab.
– Select an option from the “Firefox Programme” drop-down menu: “will use the user history settings”.
– To prevent cookies from being saved on your device, select “Accept” cookies.